Stay Connected with SMS 2 - Activities: SMS 2 Days
Social Media Savvy (Part 2) coordinates meet ups with project partners, trainers, teachers, youth workers and stakeholders during SMS 2 Days, to discuss how to guide young people in their journey to work. All the SMS products are made by young people, with young people for young people
SMS 2 Days
SMS 2 Event: LTT, TPMs & ME
Learning Mobility (LTT)
Transnational Project Meetings SMS 2
- SMS 2 Transnational Project Meeting, May 5th - 6th 2022, Leiderdorp, Holland
- SMS 2 Transnational Project Meeting, December 6th- 7th 2021, Campobasso, Italy
- Digital Kick Off Meeting Social Media Savvy - Part 2
Multiplier Event SMS 2
What you need to know about our SMS Platform?
Join our online community today! Gain access to all of this exclusive content below!
- Access to Social Media success guidance!
- Complete an online questionnaire to assess your current knowledge of social media.
- Gain access to our Cyber Safe page which will give you advice on keeping yourself safe online, using methods you might never have thought of before!
- Read insights from our experts into upcoming trends!
- Finally, gain access to extra hints & tips for a range of social media platforms!
What can I do with a SMS Passport?
The SMS Passport is an assessment tool, which measures how savvy you are at the start. And you can track your progress after you have scrolled on the SMS Platform and self-educated yourself with the three SMS Passport e-modules. The training content supports you to be a professional social media user on your journey to work. There are three modules:
- Module 1: How to be a professional on Facebook and Instagram
- Module 2: How to use LinkedIn in a professional way & How to make a video curriculum
- Module 3: How to brand yourself professionally: It's all about the Brand 'I'
Go visit our platform and ask yourself: 'Are you a professional social media user ?